Mom was cleared for a second round of chemo, but we decided to go with a lower dose. It's definitely hitting her harder this time.
From where we are at today, I don't think a 3rd round would be good unless/until she starts eating better to build herself up more.
We started on a 2nd appetite stimulant this week, but we're not seeing any positive results yet.
We are scheduled for an out patient procedure tomorrow to exchange the drain tube in her kidney, but they may cancel it or keep her based on her condition.
I will try and get get an update out again by tuesday or wednesday.